Movies According to the Title Movies According to the Title

Pretty humorous for the most part, a very original concept. Animation was good, overall. However you may want to change the rating to T because of that stabbing thing on the Bridge of Spies short, just to be 100% safe.

YouDecide responds:

Thanks for the advice, I changed the rating to T

sword fight sword fight

Well, it's better than stick figures anyways. The thumbnail was kinda clickbait, which is something you should avoid heavily. I will say I do like the flow of the animation and the sound effects, it certainly has more effort put into it than some of the submissions on the movie portal. However, be sure to improve on art styles and designs.

Help Us Help Us

I didn't really understand the story. The animation was also a bit.. eh. However that ending was creepy as hell.

FIST OF AWESOME FIST OF AWESOME

Oh yes, the game everyone has secretly wanted. Deep down inside we've all wanted to play a game where we could punch bears.
Now, maybe it would be fun if I ever got to that part in the game.
First, for starters, every time I punched that deer (by the way who voiced that thing? It was annoying..) my game would freeze. This is not a one time thing, 3 times now this is happened. The third time I let the deer hit me out of morbid curiosity to see if it would freeze again. Thus, I am only able to rate what I have seen that's actually playable.
The graphics, indeed are pretty good. The soundtrack selection was nice but the gameplay... not so much.

Tactical Turtle Tactical Turtle

Pretty cool for your first game. I noticed the design was like a Flappy Bird style. I thought the graphics were great, and the concept is very original. I hope to see your future of flash games.

The Flash Flash Video Game (Demo) The Flash Flash Video Game (Demo)

Umm... some instructions would be nice. All I ended up doing was just running into Mirror Man and staying there until I died. The music also is kinda annoying with the vocals. However, it is quality enough to be considered a good game. Just please next time include some instructions without having the player giving a clueless guess.

DarkDeco responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I added brief instructions to the introductory comments. Pretty standard up and down arrow key movement. I never got around to adding an instructions page, as originally this was a 4 stage concept, and the gameplay would have varied slightly on a couple of those stages. Idealistically, something like that would've been included. I was never able to work out some bugs with this stage (the Mirror entity's properties needed to be properly changed) and the intro (weird double-start glitch, if you only click once it doesn't recognize that you're still on the page until you click again), and the second stage proved quite problematic to code. My ActionScript is very so-so.

MonsterboyGD - The core MonsterboyGD - The core

3 things.
1. This is labeled incorrectly. Dubstep doesn't come close to this. The original is labeled as 'Techno' and, well, you basically made a cover so....
2. The notes are spread out enough. Some notes are too close together.
3. As I said, this was basically a cover and not much was changed from what was there. The drums aren't as bad as you describe them in the description, and for once your song has a good quality instead of a phone recording.
2.5/5

Soul Snatcher Soul Snatcher

Dude, you're way better at dubstep than you are at electro. Sounds were amazing. I didn't really like those high pitched parts around 0:49, but that's just a "hearing-sensitivity" thing with me.

Lz MBX show Lz MBX show

Ever considered getting a DAW or finding a way to digitally record this? The audio quality is extremely poor when you're recording just a piano. The tune is catchy, but quality is a very important aspect to music.

Nebula Nebula

My favorite piece by you yet. The clash of colors in contrast to the background is spectacular.

Agitat0r responds:

Thank you for your review!

Point of View Point of View

It reminds me of a jellyfish tbh. Quite abstract and symbolic though.

Agitat0r responds:

did u know that i have a slight jellyfish-phobia problem? but the most ironic thing is i like 2 eat stir fried jellyfish (it's asian thing).

Tattoos Tattoos

I've liked a lot of your comics and this is a great one. What inspires these ideas?