Movies According to the Title Movies According to the Title

Pretty humorous for the most part, a very original concept. Animation was good, overall. However you may want to change the rating to T because of that stabbing thing on the Bridge of Spies short, just to be 100% safe.

YouDecide responds:

Thanks for the advice, I changed the rating to T

sword fight sword fight

Well, it's better than stick figures anyways. The thumbnail was kinda clickbait, which is something you should avoid heavily. I will say I do like the flow of the animation and the sound effects, it certainly has more effort put into it than some of the submissions on the movie portal. However, be sure to improve on art styles and designs.

Help Us Help Us

I didn't really understand the story. The animation was also a bit.. eh. However that ending was creepy as hell.

FIST OF AWESOME FIST OF AWESOME

Oh yes, the game everyone has secretly wanted. Deep down inside we've all wanted to play a game where we could punch bears.
Now, maybe it would be fun if I ever got to that part in the game.
First, for starters, every time I punched that deer (by the way who voiced that thing? It was annoying..) my game would freeze. This is not a one time thing, 3 times now this is happened. The third time I let the deer hit me out of morbid curiosity to see if it would freeze again. Thus, I am only able to rate what I have seen that's actually playable.
The graphics, indeed are pretty good. The soundtrack selection was nice but the gameplay... not so much.

Tactical Turtle Tactical Turtle

Pretty cool for your first game. I noticed the design was like a Flappy Bird style. I thought the graphics were great, and the concept is very original. I hope to see your future of flash games.

The Flash Flash Video Game (Demo) The Flash Flash Video Game (Demo)

Umm... some instructions would be nice. All I ended up doing was just running into Mirror Man and staying there until I died. The music also is kinda annoying with the vocals. However, it is quality enough to be considered a good game. Just please next time include some instructions without having the player giving a clueless guess.

DarkDeco responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I added brief instructions to the introductory comments. Pretty standard up and down arrow key movement. I never got around to adding an instructions page, as originally this was a 4 stage concept, and the gameplay would have varied slightly on a couple of those stages. Idealistically, something like that would've been included. I was never able to work out some bugs with this stage (the Mirror entity's properties needed to be properly changed) and the intro (weird double-start glitch, if you only click once it doesn't recognize that you're still on the page until you click again), and the second stage proved quite problematic to code. My ActionScript is very so-so.

[SPLITTERCORE] Xyliox - MEGA HYPER ULTRA SUPER [SPLITTERCORE] Xyliox - MEGA HYPER ULTRA SUPER

Like every other Splittercore song, it lacks melody. I mean, don't get me wrong, it does have drums and spoken words. But, it is still a song so it's not an excuse to leave out some kind of melody. Some fast paced arps might work really well with this. As far as the "Splittercore" part, well, it's just sounds looped at 500 BPM. Not very creative at all. There's really nothing else to say. It's a fun experiment, but the audio that is presented is not very promising.

darklight - Splittercore 4 Dogz darklight - Splittercore 4 Dogz

Let me give you some advice: Try not to use FL Mobile. It's kinda hard to create sounds on here because you're limited to stock samples and loops. If you're looking for a free DAW that you can use on your computer (and you also have more variety for sounds) there is always ZynAddSubFX. I know of a couple people that use it and while the mixdown isn't great, the sounds are quite nice.

As far as the song, anyone can set the tempo to 500 BPM, pick an instrument or drum and pump out 50 speedcore songs in a day. And "it's speedcore, what do you expect" isn't too good of an excuse for a song.

I feel like even though speedcore isn't that good of a genre there are ways to improve this. Some melody/chords wouldn't kill the song and a drum build-up might be nice. If FL Mobile had tempo envelopes, I would also suggest maybe making the drum build up going faster to match up with the drop (like, a 16 bar build up going from 140 BPM to 500 BPM). Other than that, there is a lot of room for improvement on this one. Sorry.

Skiddle responds:

Ok. Lemme clear this quickly. 1 - You are not limited to stock samples & loops. 2 - I actually tried (lol) to make this. And i know I could improve this A LOT. I am still getting started after all. Thanks for your input dude.

Marianz - Day End Marianz - Day End

Those basses were SICK! They're so slimy and just.. really cool sounding :D
Unfortunately, I'm not too much a fan of the intro and the chords you used. The violin, I'm going to be honest, was not a good idea. I get you're trying to capture the idea of orchestral dubstep, but they're should've been more than just a violin in that case. As I said, I don't like the notes on the strings or piano, they're harsh and very unsatisfying. It doesn't match very well with the bass drop. I do have to give you props on such an amazing drop though, so 3 stars 4 u.

ElMarianz responds:

Thanks for the review and in truth you're right I'm not good with the melodies or chords I started 1 year ago to produce that is enough but I do not have much time to learn things about composition by the school. I appreciate your review and I will be improving for the next ;)

Nebula Nebula

My favorite piece by you yet. The clash of colors in contrast to the background is spectacular.

Agitat0r responds:

Thank you for your review!

Point of View Point of View

It reminds me of a jellyfish tbh. Quite abstract and symbolic though.

Agitat0r responds:

did u know that i have a slight jellyfish-phobia problem? but the most ironic thing is i like 2 eat stir fried jellyfish (it's asian thing).

Tattoos Tattoos

I've liked a lot of your comics and this is a great one. What inspires these ideas?