Movies According to the Title Movies According to the Title

Pretty humorous for the most part, a very original concept. Animation was good, overall. However you may want to change the rating to T because of that stabbing thing on the Bridge of Spies short, just to be 100% safe.

YouDecide responds:

Thanks for the advice, I changed the rating to T

sword fight sword fight

Well, it's better than stick figures anyways. The thumbnail was kinda clickbait, which is something you should avoid heavily. I will say I do like the flow of the animation and the sound effects, it certainly has more effort put into it than some of the submissions on the movie portal. However, be sure to improve on art styles and designs.

Help Us Help Us

I didn't really understand the story. The animation was also a bit.. eh. However that ending was creepy as hell.

Political Sex Ed. Political Sex Ed.

It wasn't bad. The dialogue was surprisingly accurate but I can tell those voices aren't by real people. I also noticed Trump's line trailed off at the end. Trump's design was a bit too young. He looked like he was in his 30's. You may want to use references. The animation consistency is random, as the character models would jump to the next movement instead of transitioning. Also that watermark is horrendously distracting, it practically butchers the animation entirely. However, it seems to be an ok movie, it just needs work.

Killa | Fight Animation Killa | Fight Animation

That bunny is officially OP lol. Nice animation.

Stickman Vs Treadmill Stickman Vs Treadmill

The beginning screen doesn't spell 'treadmill' correctly, and that's a problem considering that's the thumbnail. It's an OK concept, rather the figures look like cut-out's pasted on to a screen with animation. However, at least there was effort put into it.

HappyCorpGames responds:

I actually spelt it wrong on purpose, with the dumb music it adds to the weirdness but I do see what you mean. I'll remember this in the future.

ANNOYING THINGS -Alexkazam ANNOYING THINGS -Alexkazam

What microphone did you use for this? The voice wasn't clear in the slightest. The art style was eh, but I also felt you used way too many cut-out images. Some things weren't drawn very well like the opposable arrows in the 'questions' segment as well. The dialogue was a bit humorous, I will give you props for that. Overall it's not terrible, but it's not amazing either.

Alexkazam222 responds:

Oh, I thought the voice was pretty clear, I just used my phone. In regards to the drawings, it's just my crappy style, glad you liked the dialogue thou!

The Crabby Islander The Crabby Islander

I like how the intro captured an old cartoon look. However the "Tony in.." screen could've had more detail. The art style was simple but I can't stand the fact the sky is purely white. Overall I don't think it's a bad animation.

Dad kill a entire family!! Dad kill a entire family!!

Umm.. where do I start? It's promising but this seems like a mere WIP. I didn't understand the animation and the characters weren't drawn very well. There also isn't much of a storyline. The family eats dinner, his food grows faces, and then the rest is history. It'd be great if you could construct on this more, but this version is kind of a let down.

Pokemon NO Pokemon NO

I have got to be the only person on earth who has not played this game.
That ending was unexpected, I thought he was gonna get ran over not shot by a salty cop lol. The animation was pretty good. The rubber lines when the cop drove away were too thick but other than that I like it.